Through a variety of visual displays, we open up coronavirus response funding data – making data transparent, searchable, and understandable. Here you’ll find tools to explore how money is being spent in communities across the country.
Where the money comes from
Five pieces of legislation fund the coronavirus response:
- $7.8 Billion Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
- $15.4 Billion Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- $2.1 Trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- $483 Billion Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act
- $900 Billion Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act