The Pandemic Response Accountability Committee (PRAC) today released a 10-minute video highlighting the accomplishments of the PRAC in its first 90 days.
The video highlights accomplishments of the PRAC and member OIGs, including:
- Launching Pandemic.Oversight.Gov with features such as the Contract Spending for Pandemic Relief dataset and map;
- Issuing a report highlighting the Top Challenges Facing Federal Agencies;
- Releasing 21 public oversight reports;
- Conducting investigations which have resulted in 36 arrests or indictments and 4 fraud civil actions; and
- Initiating 74 ongoing oversight projects.