Overseeing more than $5 trillion in pandemic-related programs and spending is a big job.
Learn how we at the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee, along with others in the federal oversight community, are getting it done.
We are the Pandemic Response Accountability Committee (PRAC)
Some businesses had their loans forgiven, others have to pay them back. Search for a borrower's name and find out more.
Whose Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans were forgiven?
The Pandemic Analytics Center of Excellence (PACE) is changing the way watchdogs work. Learn how we’re using data in new ways to uncover fraud schemes.
We’re cracking down on fraud with advanced data analytics.
Find out using the State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund, Shuttered Venue Operators Grants, and Restaurant Revitalization Fund dashboards.
Curious how COVID relief funds were spent in your community?
We found more than 69,000 questionable Social Security Numbers used for $5.4 billion of relief loans.
Read the Alert (pdf).
Fraud Alert: We identified $5.4 billion in potential identity fraud.
In The News
Where did Pandemic Relief Funds Go?
Tracking Pandemic Spending
Explore the relationship between the laws and the programs they funded with our interactive visualization.
Fighting Pandemic Fraud: Arrests and Indictments
For the Public
- Latest health news from the CDC: Get the Facts About Coronavirus
- Workplace information from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration: Guidance for workers and workplaces
- Personal finance advice from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Protecting your finances during the coronavirus pandemic
- What Veterans Need to Know, a list of FAQs from the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Find out about the Small Business Administration’s Coronavirus Relief Options here
- The CARES Act Assistance to Small Businesses site supplies information about the Department of the Treasury’s assistance programs
- Small businesses can find help on CFPB's Resources for Small Businesses page
For Fraud Awareness
- Department of Health and Human Services OIG COVID-19 Portal
- Small Business Administration OIG scam and fraud alerts
- Federal Trade Commission consumer advice website
- Department of Justice OIG coronavirus page
- Department of Labor OIG's pandemic response portal
- Treasury IG for Tax Administration's IRS-Related Coronavirus Scams