We're responsible for providing transparency and oversight of programs funded by these six laws.
- The Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020 (Total $7.8B)
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Total $15.4B)
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, (CARES Act) (Total $2.1T)
- Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act (Total $483B)
- The Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (Total $900B)
- The American Rescue Plan of 2021 (Total $1.9T)
Page last modified: 03/07/2023