The Pandemic Response Accountability Committee (PRAC) is seeking an experienced high-performing individual responsible for supporting this website, PandemicOversight.gov, as Content Manager for the Transparency Team. You will be part of an exciting mission with the opportunity to provide the public with timely content and information related to pandemic programs and spending.
Responsible for managing the PRAC’s website content, including working directly within PRAC’s Content Management System (CMS), Drupal. Creates, edits, posts, and updates website content. Is well versed in 508 compliance accessibility requirements for web content and makes recommendations to continuously improve accessibility. Coordinates with stakeholders and business owners to produce user-friendly web pages for reports and other PRAC publications and performs periodic site assessments to identify and address outdated content. Performs special projects as assigned.
- One year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-12 grade level in the federal service or equivalent. Specialized experience is defined as creating, editing, posting, and updating website content, being knowledgeable in 508 compliance accessibility requirements, creating wireframes or mockups of web pages, and using UX/UI best practices to ensure websites are optimized.
- At least two years of experience developing and maintaining webpages in the Content Management System, Drupal.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work full-time and remote.
- Excepted Service position not to exceed September 30, 2025.
Salary is administratively determined based on experience and qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must provide the following in a password-protected file via email to Marcos Contreras, Chief Management Officer (Marcos.Contreras@cigie.gov):
- Copy of your last (non-award) SF-50, if applicable.
How you will be evaluated
You will be evaluated for this position based on how well you meet the requirements above. You will be rated and ranked using only the information submitted for consideration and will be required to participate in an interview.
Contact Marcos Contreras, Chief Management Officer via email (Marcos.Contreras@cigie.gov) with any questions.