The Pandemic Response Accountability Committee (PRAC) created PandemicOversight.gov to display the details of the $2.6 trillion coronavirus relief spending provided by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) and three related pieces of legislation.
On this site, you will find information on who received coronavirus funding, how much they received and how they’re spending the money. You can also report fraud, waste, abuse, and mismanagement of the funding. If you believe you have information about ongoing fraud related to coronavirus funds, please visit our Hotline and review our information on Fraud Awareness.
What’s Coming on PandemicOversight.gov
As we continue to add new features and functionalities to the website, we welcome your feedback. Here are some upcoming features:
- Geo-coding of the Paycheck Protection Program
- Display of Entitlement funding
- Display of Coronavirus Relief Fund data
- Display Tax Credits/Benefits data
- November, 2020
- Addition of foreign country data to the Charts and Graphs
- October. 2020
- The Paycheck Protection Program data in maps, charts, and graphs
- Improved Mobile interface
- September 10, 2020
- Launch of the beta version of PandemicOversight.gov